Friday 25 November 2011

Posting 2 Swaps off Today....

I will be heading down to the Post Office this morning with
 my "Secret Santa Christmas Swap"and
my "6 Items Christmas Swap".....
It feels great to have these ready to go.....
One will be winging its way to America and
the other to sunny Queensland.....
I now have to finish my "Once a Season Summer Swap"
and post it by the 1st of December....
It has been great weather for sewing this week with
torrential rain, blustery winds and cold temperatures.....
I think Mother Nature has lost the plot!!!!!
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

woohoo another one gone...............rainy and drizzly here...........

De said...

Raining here too! Love your fabric choices for your Once a season summer swap!

Susan said...

Rainy here too - especially great when it's not a work day! We should make the most of it before its hot again.

Anonymous said...

well done Kate i knew you would have it finished in time,you are the pocket rocket.xo

Cheryll said...

You've been busy Kate. Well done!
And yes.. it's rainy here too! :)

Larissa said...

You're on a roll girl!!! Awesome!!!
I agree with you on the weather ... fantastic climate for sewing ... (or getting uni done as my case may be!) ... raining here each day this week so far, though that's not all that unusual for this time of year up here, lol!

SandyN said...

Wow.... I wish I was receiving one of them... LOVE your work.


Sandyn

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh! I wonder where it's headed. Feels great to get them on their way doesn't it.It is very humid here but at least the breeze is coming up....in Queensland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...